Navigator 7.0.1rc1 is available -- Multi-target windows!

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:32:40 EST 2019

Wow, that's a lot of information you're displaying -- have you noticed any
hit on Navigator's display performance?

Also, couldn't you replace

the left of tID & "," & the top of tID & "," & the right of tID & ","
& the bottom
of tID

with

the rect of tID

?

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 8:02 PM pink via use-livecode <