DataView and DataView Tree Levure Helpers

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jan 4 12:28:51 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 10:55 PM Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>
wrote:

> Over the holiday break I took time to package up some UI controls I use in
> my own projects and make them available as helpers for Levure apps*. The
> controls are named "DataView" and "DataView Tree". The DataView is a
> leaner, more efficient DataGrid Form. It allows you to efficiently display
> highly customized rows of data on desktop and mobile. The DataGrid Tree is
> built on top of the DataView and works with a tree structure.

I've added another DataView helper named "DataView Database Cursor Helper"
and updated the demo app. This helper adds a `dvCursor` property to a
DataView along with a number of other properties. You open a database
cursor, assign it to the DataView, and then the DataView will automatically
move through the cursor in order to display the rows the user is currently
looking at. Fast and efficient, even for large result sets.

Demo: https://github.com/trevordevore/dataview_demo

DataView Database Cursor Helper:
https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-database_dbcursor

--