Navigator 7.0.1rc1 is available -- Multi-target windows!

pink nabble at mad.pink
Fri Jan 4 08:05:42 EST 2019

I love this plugin... one of my top 3 favorites

Here's my wishlist:

1.  One thing I would love to do is assign different commands to the
"Command Bars", I've been going through the source code and haven't figured
out where this happens...

2.  Another feature request would be to assign a different color for groups
(and folded group contents)

3.  it seems as though all controls in a card are being indented... was it
always like that?

4.  it would be nice if there were an easier way to clean up the List
Display String list... as far as I can tell the only way is to manually edit
the prefs file

-----
---
Greg (pink) Miller