Navigator 7.0.1rc1 is available -- Multi-target windows!

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:30:45 EST 2019

This is fixed in 7.0.2 rc1. I had a variable where I was tracking
containers that had already been "default-folded" and I wasn't setting it
properly, so every time the display refreshes, it got the default fold.

As usual, you can get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 9:55 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <