DataView and DataView Tree Levure Helpers

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Jan 2 23:55:55 EST 2019

Hi folks,

Over the holiday break I took time to package up some UI controls I use in
my own projects and make them available as helpers for Levure apps*. The
controls are named "DataView" and "DataView Tree". The DataView is a
leaner, more efficient DataGrid Form. It allows you to efficiently display
highly customized rows of data on desktop and mobile. The DataGrid Tree is
built on top of the DataView and works with a tree structure.

I've prepared a demo project with examples of each type of control. Here
are the github repos for the demo project and the controls themselves.

Demo Github repo: https://github.com/trevordevore/dataview_demo
DataView Github repo: https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview
DataView Tree Github repo:
https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dataview_tree

I have also posted a video which walks through the demo project:

https://youtu.be/euIHj1Qrokk

While there is still work to do on the documentation, the demo stack can
help the motivated developer start using the controls in their own projects.

* Of course the code will work in apps that don't use the Levure framework.
You just need to integrate all of the stacks and scripts into your app
manually.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps