Livecode Server GoDaddy

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Wed Jan 2 15:48:30 EST 2019

It’s a few months ago now and I’m no linux expert so not good with logs, etc. Maybe the first check is whether the hosting is CentOS 6 or 7?

When I hit these issues, I started a thread on this list “LiveCode Server on CentOS 6?” on 28 July, 2018. Warren Samples kindly confirmed that glibc 2.13+ was required for LC 8 & 9, he had LC Server running on CentOS 7 and CentOS ships with glibc 2.12, which is too old.

Apparently the command ldd --version might reveal what’s running.

Best,
Keith