SVG icons in buttons

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Feb 27 18:19:44 EST 2019

You only need to recompile an svg file to a drawing if the file content changes - drawings scale using the rect of the image object, based on the viewBox and preserveAspectRatio attributes on the root node of the original svg file.

If a specific SVG file isn't scaling when compiled to a drawing and resizing the image it's set on, then check what attributes are set on the root 'svg' element.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone