Format text data records for processing in Livecode

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 17:10:47 EST 2019

My use case might be unusual in that I have several itemdelimiters in the
same text. I need to record what each one is, but they must not be the
same. I might be going off topic here, but I thought it is a simple way of
generating a text that is guaranteed to be unique.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 21:51, dunbarxx via use-livecode <