Format text data records for processing in Livecode

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 16:26:15 EST 2019

I have an handler that needs the itemdelimiter to be unique every time I
call it, and that can be several times in quick succession. I use:

wait 1 millisecond
set the itemdelimiter to the milliseconds

The first line ensures that two successive loops do not have the same
itemdelimiter, and it is almost guaranteed to be unique every time.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 17:41, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <