[ANN] Release 9.0.3 RC-1 - Plugins are listed in PB after loading a stack

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Feb 26 13:34:30 EST 2019

A couple of things,
I have seen JLG's problems now and again after terminating a script while
debugging.
I solved my weird message box behavior by commenting out the preopenstack
handler(below) in my library stacks. These have been in my library stack
since v4.6. I wonder why it's causing such crazy problems now?

On preopenstack
 start using this stack
 set the randomSeed to the seconds
end preopenstack