Colorizing line only works once?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Sun Feb 24 06:46:36 EST 2019

Just did some tests. with the test stack from the lesson and with my own
stack

It seems there is something strange with my indexes.

I would think that if a DG is emptied and then filled again that the
index would start at 0 or 1 again.

It seems not the case and i see random numbers

so i have to figure out why this is happening