Image "Size"

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 02:39:57 EST 2019

Thanks for your kind words, Hermann.

Indeed, the property name "size" might be confusing, but it has been like
this for ages, so changing it now will break existing scripts.

In the property inspector, if you change the settings to show the
"Description of option" rather than the "Name of LiveCode property", then
it says "Size in bytes". At least this might clarify things for newcomers.

We could add a note to the dictionary though, including what is NOT the
"size", as you accurately described it in your previous post.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 10:15 PM hh via use-livecode <