LC902 and LC901 Hang with Answer (was Crash)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 21 15:44:01 EST 2019

I'm running 10.14.3. I get alerts when an all is not supported or is likely to cause problems. I don't categorize this as highly unstable though. Livecode has kept up fairly well with the "vagaries" of the OS X updates, and I can tell you that with Windows 10 which I also have to service, plenty of apps go "unstable" as the OS is updated, and they also have to be updated.

Bob S