Standalone builder tells me that there is a stack ... already open and so on

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 01:20:47 EST 2019

Matthias:
Do you use Microsoft OneDrive? The following happened to me and I was, at first, blaming Livecode.

I couldn’t get Hermann’s turnImage contribution working, but then did a lot of work trying to clean my system of disc errors, then found that oneDrive was corrupting my boot drive (Mac OS 10.14.3). I’m pretty sure the problem is not completely fixed, but after cleaning my drive with DiskWarrior, it seems to work normally now, and I got turnImage to work correctly.

Best,
Bill