Need crash course in Dropbox library

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Mon Feb 18 13:31:35 EST 2019

I'm not sure how this would work in your context, but one way to break
up a file into pieces is to use open / read / close like this:

    # assumes LC 9.0.2
    # tMyFolder = path of folder containing the file to upload
    # tMyFileShortFilename = 'short' filename of file to upload - no
    path, just the filename
    # tMyFilePath = full path of file to upload

    filter files(tMyFolder, "detailed") with tMyFileShortFilename & ",*"
    into tFileDescription
    put item 2 of tFileDescription into tBytesRemaining
    put 0 into tBytesProcessed
    put 157286400 into tChunkSize -- 150 MB
    put tChunkSize into tBytesThisRead
    open file tMyFilePath for binary read
    repeat until tBytesRemaining = 0
         read from file tMyFilePath for tBytesThisRead
         subtract length(it) from tBytesRemaining
         _processChunk it
         put min(tChunkSize, tBytesRemaining) into tBytesThisRead
    end repeat
    close file tMyFilePath

Your upload would be done in the '_processChunk' handler.

HTH -
Phil Davis