LC902 and LC901 Crash with Answer

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Feb 17 14:51:11 EST 2019

I've seen this when you try too display much data in an answer(or ask). You
can usually get out of it if you key a "Return"(or two-tree). At that point
save and restart IDE(not usually necessary but "the ctrl S"s get more
frequent for sure). I did not report this because I was displaying an
obscene amount of data by mistake. You might have reached my afore mentioned
"obscene amount of data" in an answer dialog.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net