LC902 and LC901 Crash with Answer

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Feb 17 07:18:10 EST 2019

The encoded elements should be OK, if you base64encode() all encrypted
or binary data.

Sounds like it could be a bug. But what I'd try is writing varSendData
to a local file, and doing

answer "the data is now in <filename>"

to see if that works, and to see if there is anything dubious in the
variable when written to the file.

Alex