Random crashes with multiple workspaces

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Thu Feb 14 16:57:12 EST 2019

On 2/14/19 11:07 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:

> Has anyone else seen this, whether on Linux or any other
> workspace-enabled OS?

Interesting. I almost always open LC in workspace 2, and I've never seen
a problem when switching linux workspaces. The only thing I have to
watch for is letting the IDE initialization happen all the way through
before switching workspaces... otherwise I end up with some plugins in
different workspaces and I haven't found a way around that.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com