centerRect - "stretching" an image

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 13 23:01:05 EST 2019

The centerRect allows you to stretch a portion of an image without
affecting the areas outside of the rectangle. Imagine you have an image
with rounded corners and you want to use it as a button icon. You can
specify an area in the center of the image that can stretch as wide as you
need the button to be but the corners won't be affected and will keep their
original radius.

Or imagine a vertical image like a paper bookmark with a design on top and
a cutout shape on the bottom. You could stretch the center area to make it
taller without distorting the top design or the cutout at the bottom.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On February 13, 2019 7:49:01 PM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode