Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Feb 11 15:32:34 EST 2019

Hi Rick,

well it was a year or 2 back, there was a message that it would send
device info and god knows what else data back to them(not just virus
info), which i could not decline other then get rid of it.

Maybe in the meanwhile, with the GDPR stuff, they've changed it. But it
was the reason why i kicked it off. And then i don't go back to it, even
if it's for free. My trust was gone.

Even in NL last year it was issued not to use Kaspersky anymore.
Although Kasperksy claimed to not be involved with russian government
actions. They even moved to Switzerland if i'm correct, to gain confidence.

Regards,

Jerry