Weird LiveCode Plugins Prefs writing problems

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Feb 11 16:03:20 EST 2019

Richard,

Yes I noticed it was Linux, so supposedly LiveCode could run on it.
I was just hoping for a confirmation from someone.

If I get a Librem laptop I suppose I can answer the question myself,
and thankfully cut out the middle man. Doh, I guess that would be you. ;-)
(If I were to get rich soon, I would send one to you, so wish me luck!)

Rick