GoLiveNet problem

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sun Feb 10 00:22:27 EST 2019

On 2/9/19 7:48 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:
> Mark Wieder wrote:
>
>  > In my role today as troublemaker:
>  >
>  > Open the GoLiveNet plugin
>  > Select the Community icon
>  > Click on the list of available "This Week in LiveCode" updates
>  > Try using the mouse wheel to scroll the list
>  >
>  > The up/down arrow keys work correctly.
>
> ?
>
> On Ubuntu it doesn't seem that the mouse wheel is normally expected to
> scroll through items in an option menu list.  Am I misunderstanding what
> you're doing?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you just posted, but I don't have any
problems using the mouse wheel to scroll option lists except per the
recipe I posted.

Try:
create a new stack
add an option menu
using the PI add more lines to the menu
go to browse mode and scroll with the mouse wheel

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com