Widget TurnImage89_v100

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:44:31 EST 2019

Hermann:
I’m trying to install your turnImage sample stack. When I click on the “Install the turnImage widget for LC 8+9” button, I get an error message: “extension missing from “…/community.livecode.hermann.turnimage.1.0.0” So, I can’t install the widget.

I’m on MacOS, 10.14.2, LC 9.0.2. I downloaded the sample stack, nothing else. Is there something else to download?

Am I doing something wrong?
Best,
Bill