Load Images Into Memory

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Feb 7 10:08:51 EST 2019

Hi Sannyasin,

I just woke up and I’m not sure I am
following what you are trying to do at all,
except that you are wanting images to
be preloaded into your stack.

Are you doing Import As Control —> Image File
That should load preload the image into
memory into your stack so you don’t
experience a delay.

I hope that helps.

If I’m not following things, then never-mind.
I’ll look at this again when I am more awake.

Cheers,

Rick