AW: weird video screenshot problem

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Feb 5 11:06:04 EST 2019

Hello Hermann,

that was my first idea also, when a customer came up with this.
But that doesn't explains, why on my computer two different LC stacks show
different results - beside of there is any "hidden" LC option, which
interferes with the video card drivers, which I have set differently in my
two stacks and don't remember

Thanks
Tiemo