Strip XMP Packet from the end of binary image data

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Feb 1 17:39:24 EST 2019

The problem for me was that Fireworks was updating the clipboard data every
second ..effectively changing the content of the clipboard even if it
didn't change......The image was not changing , but the meta data was.  so
I had a runaway "Clipboard changing message" ..... it was a nightmare
.......  esp because i did not know how to reproduce it.

once i did, just a simple workaround was needed. i ended up checking the ID
of the meta data,.... everything works fine in my clipboard tool :D :D :D a
very productive day for me. this one was big checkmark off my to do list.

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM Stephen Barncard via use-livecode <