LiveCode won't recognize my stack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 30 14:14:52 EST 2019

My stacks wander a bit too. I wrote a routine to reposition my stacks to their last position when they were closed, because saving stacks in Windows has proven to be time consuming. But on the Mac and Windows, the restored position is always slightly off from the last position and I have never been able to come up with a reliable formula to account for this.

Bob S