mobile dev confusion

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Dec 28 19:45:21 EST 2019

Worth trying again I reckon - the Android Virtual Device Manager in Android Studio plays very nicely with LC now.

Terry...

On 29/12/19, 10:27 am, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    I remember Panos mentioning that one of the primary reasons for including
    X86 was so we could use the faster emulator. I know I stopped using the
    emulator years ago because it was too slow to be useful.

    Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
    On December 28, 2019 4:05:11 PM JJS via use-livecode

    >>> Mobile:226-706-9793