mobile dev confusion

Jjs jjs at krutt.org
Sat Dec 28 01:43:11 EST 2019

Choose Android 4.1.2 in the build settings then it will probably be 99% of all devices. But 6% is very low. Did you also provide an apk for armv8, arm64? If i'm correct the x86 are not of interest anymore, it was a short wave of intel mobile processors, correct me if i'm wrong.

Tom Glod via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> schreef op 28 december 2019 04:09:16 CET:
>"The Spiritual Workout" app was created in LiveCode...and I'm running
>it on
>Android 7.0 phones .... and it works fine. And as far as I can tell
>that is
>a recently built app.
>
>Sooo...what must I do to have my app run on older versions of android
>(and
>iOS I guess)???
>
>So confused.....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.