A Windows 10 WTF

Peter Reid preid at reidit.co.uk
Tue Dec 24 05:50:32 EST 2019

Hi Tom

I'm not sure about Windows 10 behaviour but I had a similar problem with Windows 7. It seemed that my LC app was not releasing the processor long enough to handle basic user I/O. The solution was to add the following to all my tight loops:

	wait 0 milliseconds with messages

The 'with messages' is the key element, this made the LC app hand back control to Windows to handle other system activities. I add this line to all my loops when running under Windows. Give this a try and let me know whether this helps.

Peter
--
Peter Reid
Loughborough, UK