DataGrid Crash to Desktop Revisited

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Dec 18 20:28:14 EST 2019

> I'm not sure why this is, but I think it's because the datagrid library does something internernally that triggers another selectionChanged, causing an infiinite loop, forcing the engine to bail out.

Yes, that's what I would expect. Selecting different data *should* cause
another selectionChanged event.

> Any ideas?

on selectionChanged
       put the dgHilitedIndex of me into tHilitedIndex
       put the dgDataOfIndex [tHilitedIndex] of me into aDGData [1]
       lock messages
       set the dgData of me to aDGData
       unlock messages
end selectionChanged