using stdout

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:29:45 EST 2019

On Dec 18, 2019, at 1:24 PM, JB via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much!

You’re quite welcome.
> I will be playing around with these a lot.

I’m interested to see what you do with it.

Also, at the conference this year, I asked panagiotis, who bounced me to Mark on the question (“if *anyone* knows, it would be mark”), who immediately gave the answer.

I was interested in the slave not showing up in the dock.  Mark replied that there is a simple visibility option in the, o heck, I forget the name, but the “dossier” of options/declarations that happens in the build.  So it’s a one line edit.