Missing keys in datagrid?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Dec 18 07:51:10 EST 2019

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 6:40 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <

> Hi Trevor,
>
> thanks for chiming in!
>
> > Am 18.12.2019 um 13:28 schrieb Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 2:38 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <
> > use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
> > So my guess is that you are populating the DataGrid with data that only
> has
> > 10 columns. Could that be the case?
>
> No, I really provide an array with all my columns in it, empty or not.

Given how PrintKeys works it would appear that the keys are being removed
from the internal sDataArray array. You can inspect the array yourself by
putting the dgData of the DataGrid into a variable and setting a
breakpoint. Or assign the dgData to a tree widget as Richard suggested.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps