Missing keys in datagrid?

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 22:08:47 EST 2019

Hey Klaus

The first thing that grabs my attention is that the two missing keys, statusstatus and abruffehler, are very similar to two other keys, status and abruffehlermeldung. I wonder if this similarity is where printKeys is pulling incomplete results. It would certainly be my initial route of examination. although why it chose the smaller and earlier of one and the larger and later of the other is a bit inconsistent. Hmmm, very interesting.

All the best

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd