Table Text Livecode vs .....

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Dec 17 12:05:56 EST 2019

I have a retina display laptop and I screen shot a table and a text field. The pixels from both seem abnormally large, certainly not Retina pixels. I did the same thing with a textEdit file and got the same result! Took a screen shot of the background image for the monitor pizels are MUCH smaller. Filemaker may be taking advantage of a higher text rendering that Livecode and TextEdit are not. In fact not even Pages is rendering at Retina resolution.

Bob S