Standalones and the defaultFolder

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Dec 16 10:55:14 EST 2019

Thanks JB. Getting and setting the default folder was not the issue. The issue is that in a wondows standalone, a stack in the same folder as the executable could not be opened by script eg. open stack "Devices". This seems to be a new development, as I am fairly certain this worked fine in the past. ALL stack files in a standalone ought to be discoverable no matter what the defaultFolder is.

Bob S