Standalones and the defaultFolder

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 14 07:27:19 EST 2019

I am not using Windows or the version of Livecode you are
using so I am not testing this but when it comes to using
paths you might want to make sure what path is being
provided.

If the path returned includes a file name then it might
not work properly for listing that directory because it
is trying to list the directory of the file name instead
of the folder the file is in.

This behavior could also cause your program to not
see something making you think the default folder
is not working properly when it might be the path
the default folder is using ends with the file name.

JB