Java update?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Dec 10 12:04:51 EST 2019

If you go into the terminal type; java -version

That will tell you if you are running java, and what version of it you are running.

Compare that to what the current version is. Version 8 perhaps?

I’m running Mojave, and my result tells me I am not running it and then
gives me a dialog to visit Oracle if I want to install it, - which I don’t.

If you are indeed running it, why are you running it?
Can you live without it?

Sorry, I can’t speak to the Android issue here right now.

Rick