iOS text file download from Dropbox

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 13:18:51 EST 2019

A follow-up. Apparently the standalone builder was not picking up that it needed the Dropbox library (maybe because I use a script only behavior stack). So I manually included the Dropbox library. Still no joy. Then I though that maybe the Dropbox Library had some dependencies, though I could find nothing in that regard. So I included a number of other libraries that I thought might be needed and now I'm in business. Seems like overkill just to read a text file in Dropbox but it works!

Marty