Script Editor disassociates - a lossy LC IDE bug

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Fri Dec 6 05:25:36 EST 2019

I reported a bug (#18688, Oct 26 - 2016) that is still there in 9.5.0
on Mac 10.15.1. It partially overlaps with your description:

[1] Saving a stack while the script editor is open with an unsaved
script doesn't save the script.
[2] Quitting LC without closing (saved) stack window or SE doesn't
save unsaved scripts.