XCode 11 requirements

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Dec 6 02:27:45 EST 2019

There is a Software-Update icon  in System Preferences, which should at least show up all available updates. There you can also setup if you want to search automatically for updates,  load them when available, automatically install them and so on. Maybe the option to automatically search for updates is not enabled.

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
InstaMaker <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
WinSignMaker Mac <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>