Achilles Heel of Livecode

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:49:47 EST 2019

OK, OK . . .

So, if I have a series of images being flipped-through inside a graphic
'frame' and DON'T
have any *wait* statements the thing happens so quickly I cannot see the
animation at all: so, to get
60 frames a second, presumably, one has to have a *wait 1 tick*
statement between each frame change?

That is easy to do with frame animations . . .

Bit is it re scrolling?