Maintenance forever?

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Fri Aug 30 13:17:43 EDT 2019

Rick...I don't think you quite comprehended the issue. The raid disk failed on the new server we were transferring 500GB of data to, during transfer. Suboptimal. Reverse engines! Start again, lets have a new disk there please...

Anyway, that is all done now, and pretty much everything is back up and running. There will be a few remaining tweaks.

I can confirm that LiveCodeShare is working again. If anyone does not see it, please flush DNS, restart your router, restart computer, restart LiveCode and try it again...

LiveCodeShare was particularly difficult as it was first created many years ago using an old version of Revolution CGI which is not 64bit compatible.

Best Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager