BackKey in browser widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 27 19:36:48 EDT 2019

I mean the hardware backKey that can be trapped with a backKey handler
normally, but the browser widget takes it over. I don't mind if the user
wants to backtrack through the links they've visited, but when they get
to their entry point bad things happen; I can't remember exactly what
went wrong (it was a couple of days ago,) but either it was a crash or a
badly drawn card. So my idea was to only use the backKey to navigate
cards and disallow backtracking in the browser. But I can't trap for it
there.