another list test

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Tue Aug 27 11:16:05 EDT 2019

On 2019-08-27 11:04, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
> May i ask what is not working.
>
> I just did a quick test and searched for some bug reports. That was
> working w/o problems?

In theory you should not be seeing that - for some reason that we cannot
determine, the old server is still accessible to some people even though
the DNS entries have all propagated.

For example, for me, the IP address I get for quality.livecode.com is
the new server, yet I see the old server's instance of bugzilla. In
contrast at least half the team here just get a rather unfortunate error
message - which is due to a software incompatibility we are trying to
resolve.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

P.S. The disruption over the last couple of days was caused by a failure
somewhere during the automatic account transfer process from old server
to new, and then a subsequent RAID disk failure on the *new* server.
This has left a bit of mess which is currently being cleared up.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps