This Web URL Stopped Working in LiveCode all versions. HELP!

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Aug 21 15:30:39 EDT 2019

All requested payloads from them are now compressed. I didn't put my API key
in the example. I pay for this service and did not get an email about any
changes(buy cheap get cheap I guess). This happened in the last few days.
Did a try/catch and decompress. The app works now. Try/catch feels like a
kludge. I will try the libURLSetCustomHTTPHeaders route. That might be
cleaner. I also sent them a support request but will not hold my breath.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net