This Web URL Stopped Working in LiveCode all versions. HELP!

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Aug 21 14:24:23 EDT 2019

Mark,

Wow... good catch indeed. Thanks! Gziped??? I guess this is checked and
dealt with browsers. Now I have to see how to recognize this when it
happens. In this case if the json decode fails then I will try decompressing
it. Should this be a change so tsNet does this for you? Or do you think it's
our responsibility?

Thanks again.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director