anyone still using altMobileResizer?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 18 01:18:02 EDT 2019

I use fullscreenMode "showAll" and put the important elements into the
"safe" area in the center. I put unimportant filler outside that area,
sometimes just a background fill color, sometimes a large image, depending
on the layout and content. The extra material fills the edges without
interfering with the active controls in the center.

Where appropriate, I set the width of header and footer groups to the width
of the screen to fill the entire visible area. Or sometimes I just make
those groups very wide so that any screen width is still narrower than the
group.

I haven't had to deal with landscape orientation in any of my mobile apps,
so everything is sized and arranged for a vertical orientation.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On August 17, 2019 7:32:49 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode