QR Code Reader with Livecode

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Aug 12 09:59:18 EDT 2019

I'm curious (as i'm working with it also), if you are able to turn it
off and on.

1. The barcode widget seem not to react to:

set the disabled of widget"Android Barcode Scanner" to true (or false)

or either

set the enabled of widget"Android Barcode Scanner" to true (or false)

The enabled/disabled only seems to listen to what you've set in the
properties pane.

2. i've putted the widget exactly in the horizontal middle of the
display(Android 8.1) and locked it, but it is on the right half of the
screen when pushed to the mobile.

The size of the widget is way off of what was set. i've set the widget
size to 300x300 but it looks like 50x100

3. when using the guide then the other 2 options do not work (the rect
and the scanned code in display) but maybe that's how it should work

4. It scans fast so thats' good