is it possible to readfromfile line x to y

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Sat Aug 10 13:16:33 EDT 2019

Remember to unload after load and parsing (if you use load).

Also, look for variables you are leaving full of big things.

If that doesn't help enough, look at the httpHeaders property. Use the Range request header. Unfortunately, that might be limited to byte as a unit. If so, you might also want to add a Accept-Charset header to limit the charset to utf-16 so you don't split a character in a read.

A quick scripting but slow running interim alternative might be to URL the file, get the lines you want, and then empty the variable containing the file.